The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Having Schroder, Russ and Peloton Pat on the floor at the same time is prime malfeasance.

Lakers down 7, Schroder and Peloton airballed byke to byke 3s.

Meanwhile Lonnie Walker, who's been the most consistent Laker not named Lebby or AD is firmly planted on the bench.

Heat now pushed the lead byke up to 12 now.
Good ole Lonnie pulled a Nunn

Having Schroder, Russ and Peloton Pat on the floor at the same time is prime malfeasance.

Lakers down 7, Schroder and Peloton airballed byke to byke 3s.

Meanwhile Lonnie Walker, who's been the most consistent Laker not named Lebby or AD is firmly planted on the bench.

Heat now pushed the lead byke up to 12 now.
Stopped watching in the middle of the third, but Lonnie was awful.

Never stood a chance

FlHHcDHWQAU-Wj_

This Nets vs Hawks game was a very intriguing watch.

I was wondering how the Hawks would have played without Trae vs a top Eastern team.

HIM HIM at least they are down in a single digit game so you know there’s a chance he gets enough minutes to get 4 more boards

• Fire
Reactions: HIM
Call a timeout Nate :lol: Get this guy out of here man
Nate McMillan on the final play: "They missed and I wanted our guys to go .... I had two timeouts and I could have called timeout. You want to catch them in transition. It's a 1-point game. You want to see if you can get down before their defense gets set."
It was only 6 seconds left what good shot they gonna get rushing down the court :smh:

Not sadder than the last 33 sec of the last knick 4th quarter

Game was actually over
He hurt right now.

But I get it. Bron is 38 on Friday. AD is chilling on the bench. Russ is Russ.

Headed nowhere fast & unsure of what comes next. They just might really be stuck with the roster they have for this szn given the outlook & lack of draft capital.

The shooting display :sick:. The back to back to back turnovers :sick:. They did not look like a bunch of pros in that instance.

That’s pain. They do this often.

Back
Top Bottom