The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

I feel like Zion is always back :lol: same dude crying bout Luka is ranting about Zion 40pt game "he can do it all" Real life trolling is fun so I put the battery in his back and said Zion gotta work on distributing the ball more and rebounding. Nobody with his body type should have just 5 boards :rofl:

Nice to see Ty Jerome get some bump. Thought he’d be a solid backup guard coming out of UVA but hadn’t really done much of anything. Smart player and good shooter. Maybe just doesn’t have the athleticism.

1672323227690.gif

Of ALL the photoshops they could have done :smh: :lol:

I feel like Zion is always back :lol: same dude crying bout Luka is ranting about Zion 40pt game "he can do it all" Real life trolling is fun so I put the battery in his back and said Zion gotta work on distributing the ball more and rebounding. Nobody with his body type should have just 5 boards :rofl:

There’s one PF in the league that passes better than Zion. Not worried about his rebounding numbers. The team is the 6th best rebounding team in the league.

I don't understand why the **** he opted in to begin with. Was just dumb. He knew this team had zero shot at a title.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but had he not opted in wouldn't he have been a UFA this summer?

With er thang that happened in the off season and early season, it’s wild the Nets who had a losing record at one point, are now in second place.

Celtics and Nets have similar upcoming schedules (minus one or two). Looking forward to their upcoming game.

With er thang that happened in the off season and early season, it’s wild the Nets who had a losing record at one point, are now in second place.

Celtics and Nets have similar upcoming schedules (minus one or two). Looking forward to their upcoming game.
Not really all that wild given their talent & the parity in the East.

Cs, Bucks, Nets & maybe Philly unless they collapse gonna be juggling for those 1-4 spots most likely.

They did look like they were ready to collapse with all the outside drama. Them boys are hoopers tho apparently.

Not really all that wild given their talent & the parity in the East.

Cs, Bucks, Nets & maybe Philly unless they collapse gonna be juggling for those 1-4 spots most likely.

They did look like they were ready to collapse with all the outside drama. Them boys are hoopers tho apparently.
All the marks picked Bucks and Cs 1 &2 and probable champions. Philly a far third.

And then with the chaos Nets 4-6 depending on what happened. But no title hopes.

And parity seems to be across the league. Even jobbers aren’t chasing that Bobcats losing record in the Victor Wembanyama (sp) sweep stakes.

Fully expecting Philly to fall back a bit reintegrating HIMrese

Decisions gotta be made regarding Melton and Tae Bo Tuck. I’d rather go with the 3 guards and bring PJ off the bench and swap depending on the matchup

Clippers @ Celtics is on NBATV too :pimp:

Subtle shade aimed towards the Grizzlies :nerd: Raptors are on a 3-game win streak and at home though so I get it. What has changed QU!K QU!K ? You counted them out until Jan 10.
Raptors have lost 7 of the last 9. I didn’t say they would lose all games until Jan 10. I said all the teams we’re playing have better records and I don’t know where I could feel confident about a W until we play the Hornets.

We had a nice feel good victory against the Knicks and the energy carried over against the Cavs.

Booker has since got injured so there’s that.

Raptors are out of the play-in now, could be big sellers at the trade deadline.

Raptors have lost 7 of the last 9. I didn’t say they would lose all games until Jan 10. I said all the teams we’re playing have better records and I don’t know where I could feel confident about a W until we play the Hornets.

We had a nice feel good victory against the Knicks and the energy carried over against the Cavs.

Booker has since got injured so there’s that.

Raptors are out of the play-in now, could be big sellers at the trade deadline.

we should sell, this team has run its course.
Always been a Scottie Barnes skeptic, and this season has only added to it.

Fred, Pascal are in their primes now, and by the time we find a real star to pair them with,
they will be too old.

we should tank, blow it up now.

• Wow
Reactions: HIM
Back
Top Bottom