The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Zhanos wants to get NOLA that ring ASAP so he can go be where his heart has always wanted. No doubt he is happy right now there. It is NO after all. Son didn’t get drafted by the Jazz or the Wolves. He’s gotta be very happy with where he landed all things considered.

And they are legit contenders so what else would we be expecting to hear from dude?

Zhanos wants to get NOLA that ring ASAP so he can go be where his heart has always wanted. No doubt he is happy right now there. It is NO after all. Son didn’t get drafted by the Jazz or the Wolves. He’s gotta be very happy with where he landed all things considered.

And they are legit contenders so what else would we be expecting to hear from dude?

He has to be very happy where he’s landed because he’s on a contender sooooo that means he wants to get a ring…then leave go to the Knicks? That doesn’t even make sense :lol:

Have you been to New Orleans?

I also think he is being genuine because IMO it adds a lot more to your legacy if you win one in a non-championship market that drafted you like Dirk did, like Giannis did, Dame hopes to do, etc. than going somewhere like LA to win one the first chance you get. If you do that as “the man”, you’re essentially immortalized in the city which is big somewhere that NOLA that is sports town.

He was literally depressed about being there until this year man. Man basically took a gap year to hike around Oregon all of last year. Shunned everybody in the Pelican organization. :lol:

Look, winning can change anyones mind tho. Small or big market. Doesn’t matter.

Zion has a real opportunity here to win so I don’t blame him. The team is really good. He’s really good (which people still doubted).

Like I said they’re a Finals teams.

22 million really watched that ******** Rams-Broncos game
mjlol (1) (1).png

Russ still my dawg doe

He was literally depressed about being there until this year man. Man basically took a gap year to hike around Oregon all of last year. Shunned everybody in the Pelican organization. :lol:

Look, winning can change anyones mind tho. Small or big market. Doesn’t matter.

Zion has a real opportunity here to win so I don’t blame him. The team is really good. Like I said. Finals team.

Winning usually cures all but I think it should be considered that he’s also probably happy to be out there healthy and hoopin after playing only 85 games in his first three seasons. If you believe that the fat shaming and injury proneness jokes/criticism truly had an affect on his morale then him being healthy and showing out also probably plays into how he feels about the city.

I don’t think he would have been any happier in New York under the same circumstances as those first three seasons. If anything it only would have brought more scrutiny and made him resent the city IMO.

As long as ZeeOn stays somewhat healthy (even without him they’re good if BI is healthy) that Pels Over bet gonna be one of the easiest ever.

bol bol has been doing some things others can't
really excited to see what else he got in his bag
orlando is real lucky to have him

Rivers was never good enough for the roles Doc and em put him in but he has a trick that still works I suppose lol

Back
Top Bottom