The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Nothing matters if Kawhi and PG continue to take turns being out. Reggie’s trade value doesn’t exist.

Big depth is like their third biggest issue.
Bro, Kawhi has NEVER been "healthy" so your argument that both PG and Kawhi gotta be healthy for the Clippers to "matter" doesn’t stand on nothin.

Therefore they gotta augment their roster with more size and better bigs since the Ibaka experiment failed.

You and I know damb well know that Zubac alone ain't enough for the Clippers to get to the Finals.

Zubac has been averaging a double-double all year long. In their 6-game losing streak, he's only had 2 double doubles. What's that tell you? Zubac is getting tired and needs help as the season gets tougher.

In their 6 game L streak, Zubac faced Jokic, Bam, Gobert, Turner, and Horford/Timelord and got worked.

Big depth is their number 1 issue.

Bro, Kawhi has NEVER been "healthy" so your argument that both PG and Kawhi gotta be healthy for the Clippers to "matter" doesn’t stand on nothin.

Therefore they gotta augment their roster with more size and better bigs since the Ibaka experiment failed.

You and I know damb well know that Zubac alone ain't enough for the Clippers to get to the Finals.

Zubac has been averaging a double-double all year long. In their 6-game losing streak, he's only had 2 double doubles. What's that tell you? Zubac is getting tired and needs help as the season gets tougher.

Big depth is their number 1 issue.

They don’t even have the assets to acquire Myles. Not even in your crazy trade machine.

Again. No Kawhi, no PG, no chance.

Hardaway Jr for LeVert? Seems like a downgrade for the Mavs, but they would get off Hardaway Jr's contract.

You're in desperate mode if you're trading THJ for Levert thinking he's gonna move the needle.
Ain't about moving the needle. It's another stop gap ball handler to save some Luka legs and speeding up salary flexibility.

Everything they do right now is about aligning themselves for after this draft season when they've got their full clip of assets back.

Walk into next year with effectively three more huge expiring contracts with Dinwiddie, Bullock and Bertans only guaranteed $5M's in '24.

Terrence Ross, Eric Gordon, Jordan Clarkson are all players I much rather have than THJ or Levert.

Possibly give up the same amount to get them too.

Terrence Ross, Eric Gordon, Jordan Clarkson are all players I much rather have than THJ or Levert.

Possibly give up the same amount to get them too.
Clarkson is easily netting the highest return of that group.

Terrence Ross? lol. He's making like half what those other guys are - so how's he fit in any scenario here?

EG feels like the third SpiderMan in this meme of a trade scenario.

It's all moving deck chairs.

They don’t even have the assets to acquire Myles. Not even in your crazy trade machine.

Again. No Kawhi, no PG, no chance.
Lol. Nonsense.

Dangle Covington, Mann, and a FRP or Morris, Mann, and a FRP and suddenly IND says to themselves "that's better than losing Turner to unrestricted free agency and getting nothing back in return since Turner turned down our contract extension!"

Like I said, Clippers need to BUILD UPON their core of Kawhi, PG, Wall, and Zubac with an impact big to help Zubac.

It ain't rocket science to understand the pieces needed to build a championship roster.

Even if Kawhi and PG were 100% healthy, guess what..if Zubac is their only big they still ain't winning ****.

You did not just say Clarkson dude.

2018 finals. I never saw a dude more scared in my life. Looking like VC at the line the whole series. Disgusting behavior.

Terrence I'm 100% on board with.

Lol. Nonsense.

Dangle Covington, Mann, and a FRP or Morris, Mann, and a FRP and suddenly IND says to themselves "that's better than losing Turner to unrestricted free agency and getting nothing back in return since Turner turned down our contract extension!"

Like I said, Clippers need to BUILD UPON their core of Kawhi, PG, Wall, and Zubac with an impact big to help Zubac.

It ain't rocket science to understand the pieces needed to build a championship roster.

Even if Kawhi and PG were 100% healthy, guess what..if Zubac is their only big they still ain't winning ****.

There’s no way you’ve seen 2022 Robert Covington and think any package involving him nets you a Myles Turner. I don’t even think the clippers have any picks either.

:lol: wall being in their core. Let me get back to work

There’s no way you’ve seen 2022 Robert Covington and think any package involving him nets you a Myles Turner. I don’t even think the clippers have any picks either.

:lol: wall being in their core. Let me get back to work
Yeah fasho, get back to work. So you can pull up the trade machine and see that the Clippers definitely do have FRP's to trade.

Why you think there's been rumors, albeit quietly, that LAC may be interested in trying to acquire Myles Turner

Clippers can dangle a 2028 or 2029 first rounder for trade.
Yup no doubt
fanspo-nba-trade-machine-snap_1-9-2023_7-19-15AM.png

If I'm IND, I'm taking this all day knowing they bout to lose Turner to free agency come July

So does Indy start Hali & Mann together? Does Mathurin stay as the 6th man? Cuz son is a problem already.

Not too familiar with Mann’s game but I thought he was a ball dominant pg. Indy already has their distributor.

How’s the fit?

So does Indy start Hali & Mann together? Does Mathurin stay as the 6th man? Cuz son is a problem already.

Not too familiar with Mann’s game but I thought he was a ball dominant pg. Indy already has their distributor.

How’s the fit?

Mann doesn’t have a position. He’s just a basketball player.

Since you can’t run offense though Allen & Mobley, I think Cleveland needs to hold on to every player on the roster that can pass.

You put a ton of pressure on the 2nd unit if Garland/Mitchell is the only player on the floor who can pass. I also wouldn’t be counting on Rubio to contribute much this year.

Tim isn’t nearly a dynamic enough scorer to entice me if I’m Cleveland.

Back
Top Bottom