The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Definitely need more adults on that team. EG is fed up :lol:

Screen-Shot-2022-10-25-at-8.25.45-AM.png

We’re only down 4 now :lol: the volatility Wolves

I don’t know what Connelly was thinking, he could’ve came in, let the roster play this year and then do something if he wanted (and not that).

My guess is his assumption is the team maxed out with the role players they let go. Which is hard to disagree with.

Pat Bev was done by the end of the year and this year has highlighted that. Vanderbilt amazing hustle guy, but is a 4 on 5 offense player, and isn’t good enough to play the 5. And Beasley is who he is.

Target probably should have been different. Maybe a 4 + bench player. Had to be a 4 because McDaniels can’t play the 4.

Team has struggled becoming cohesive and a decent amount of injuries. The benefit is 4-13 seed doesn’t really have anyone running away with it.

My guess is his assumption is the team maxed out with the role players they let go. Which is hard to disagree with.

Pat Bev was done by the end of the year and this year has highlighted that. Vanderbilt amazing hustle guy, but is a 4 on 5 offense player, and isn’t good enough to play the 5. And Beasley is who he is.

Target probably should have been different. Maybe a 4 + bench player. Had to be a 4 because McDaniels can’t play the 4.

Team has struggled becoming cohesive and a decent amount of injuries. The benefit is 4-13 seed doesn’t really have anyone running away with it.
You just bolster behind ANT and KAT, I agree

Because Pat Bev could’ve left and you trade Vanderbilt for a piece you’re higher on, and you have a team you’re excited about that sacrifices nothing, and draft picks

Then next year he makes a different move :lol:

wth happened to the clippers, they seemed to gather momentum in the 4th up by 8 i think, i left for a smoke break and they lost?!

You just bolster behind ANT and KAT, I agree

Because Pat Bev could’ve left and you trade Vanderbilt for a piece you’re higher on, and you have a team you’re excited about that sacrifices nothing, and draft picks

Then next year he makes a different move :lol:

True. But I think having to make decisions on DLo and McDaniels loomed as well on wanting to take the big swing.

Rather than say I only have cheap pieces to trade with, and maxed out with KAT, Ant and McDaniels with not much salary to make moves with.

Again the target should have been a 4 instead. But I think there was a few different reasons on taking the swing this year rather than next where there are less assets to be able to send out.

They have a winnable game in 7 of the next 8. If they can perform close to that, they could move into the 5th seed. If they split it, they stay 8,9,10th seed.

Clarkson man Smdh bruh came in league showed talent early and got better as he left lakers but just seeing him come in no tatts etc to now black nail polish, extra OD with the tattoos (yes that’s a thing), dressing like an Uber weirdo. :smh:

Idk about too 5, maybe top 7, forgot the list but I think he’ll clear 32k and make it to 7, or 8 or whatever it is after 31xxx.

Little over 32k puts him top 5.

26,700 atm.

All down to health really. Hopefully he can get there. He's a top 5 scorer by every other metric.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom