The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

The kid from Akron tried to get a Nike to delete Jordan Crawford dunking on him in camp, HE took it that seriously :lol:

To me these things aren’t/shouldn’t be serious.

Vic will be fine like every other Superstar it’s happened too.
No one is saying it's a big deal. Quite frankly no one cares and they shouldn't. I hope he is a good player in the league. I wish failure on no one. But people so quickly to protect him is just funny to me.

And Nike gave him a Billion . With a B. I think he's aight.

No one is saying it's a big deal. Quite frankly no one cares and they shouldn't. I hope he is a good player in the league. I wish failure on no one. But people so quickly to protect him is just funny to me.

And Nike gave him a Billion . With a B. I think he's aight.

Protect him?

Vic got blown by and dunked on my Yves Pon. Yves is a monster.

I think you’re just angry because you said Vic couldn’t dribble (without ever watching him play a few weeks ago) and I had to correct you on that.

You and Vic will be ight tho.

Protect him?

Vic got blown by and dunked on my Yves Pon. Yves is a monster.

I think you’re just angry because you said Vic couldn’t dribble (without ever watching him play a few weeks ago) and I had to correct you on that.

You and Vic will be ight tho.

When did I say anything about that? You're just making **** up lol.

Got it. Few weeks. My bad. Yeah dude. He can't dribble for ****. It's just a flaw. He's gonna be good. Fall back on the hype tho.

Yo man I’m done :lol:

As for you tho WASHED KING WASHED KING - if you want to bet on it. Hit me up bro.

I trust storm2006 storm2006 , Based Jesus Based Jesus or X xxpizzo can broker it. I’ll send half of the $1000 to one of them for assurance then we can iron out the details/requirements and then post it on here when we’re finished.
Of course you can trust me to broker it, I got no problem holding that money for yall as a favor

267CAF14-607D-4A6D-8F46-FD3092C1754E.png

Back
Top Bottom