The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Kawhi will never be "healthy." The dude's been load managing the last 8-9 years lol

But when we look at the 2 teams Kawhi won a title with, both those teams were loaded with Big Men.

Kawhi had Ginobili and Parker BUT he also had Duncan, Diaw, Baynes, Bonner, and Splitter.

Kawhi had OG, and Lowry BUT he also had Gasol and Ibaka protecting the paint and 6'9" Siakam the walking mismatch plus Boucher.

Paul George ain't enough. Zubac ain't enough.

Clippers gotta get Bigger
Screenshot_20230109_191455_Gallery.jpg

idk how any of yall trust sports betting. nuggets were -13.5 favorites. up 16 with less than 30 seconds left, pippen jr gets a lay up and 1. hits the ft. nuggets win by 13

how tf sway :lol:

If you looked at who’s actually hitting FA in the next two years or calculated how much money a star is leaving on the table to leave their incumbent team?

Free agency is cooked for acquiring a star, it’s over. Jalen Brunson deadass is going to be the best FA to leave their team from 22-24

You either drafting a star or trading for one.

Edit-Porzingis might be the number 1 FA this summer lol
That's fine. Getting off bad money and having maneuverability is still never going to be a bad thing.

Can sign a Tim replacement for way less than $17m's a year for the next couple. And even if not, fine moving forward with those minutes getting parsed between Green and Hardy.

Still interested to see where they end up landing on Wood.

Last edited:
That's fine. Getting off bad money and having maneuverability is still never going to be a bad thing.

Can sign a Tim replacement for way less than $17m's a year for the next couple. And even if not, fine moving forward with those minutes getting parsed between Green and Hardy.

Still interested to see where they end up landing on Wood.

Depending on Green and Hardy next year to be 3rd and 4th options is nuts.

Mavs fans are reaching THT levels of delusional with Jaden. At least Roddy B had a 50/40 rookie season to gas.

Depending on Green and Hardy next year to be 3rd and 4th options is nuts.

Mavs fans are reaching THT levels of delusional with Jaden. At least Roddy B had a 50/40 rookie season to gas.
Depending on Tim to be a 3rd or 4th option on a team that's going anywhere is also nuts.

We can't ***** about not being able to improve the roster and also ***** about moving off contracts like Tim's or having concerns about extending Wood at a near-max kinda deal.

Anything I can do to create maneuverability right now is at a premium. I can find someone to give me 38/36 slash lines without defending or dribbling every offseason for less than $17m's.

Kings in 5th? Man thatll be crazy if they sneak into the playoffs. They got a nice lil squad.
Ain't happening. I'm not fooled by the current standings. they've looked meh af the last 3 or 4 weeks. And theres like 5 teams right behind them in the standings that have been dealing with major injuries and will pass them soon

Back
Top Bottom