The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Worse defending champs I can remember in a while. Makes you look at that championship kinda funny...

patrice.png

:lol: :lol: please do elaborate on that last part..

I went to Made in America that year the world was pretending Chance the Rapper didn't suck and people were there for the music.

2016 was a nasty year.

If it wasn’t for Bron saving it

I was going to say “No Made In America slander on my watch” but realized 2015 was the last year I went and the nonsense y’all are talking about was in 2016 :lol: MIA was actually really solid before 2016 especially since I always lived within walking distance.

Mods shouldn’t have deleted FinallyFamous trash post about making fun of Clarkson for “looking like he had had ALS”.

Everybody should have been able see that tomorrow to see how disgusting bro is.

1-2 weeks he would have been making fun of Cancer patients at the rate he’s been going.

Last edited:
Mods shouldn’t have deleted FinallyFamous trash post about making fun of Clarkson for “looking like he had had ALS”.

1-2 weeks he would have been making fun of Cancer patients at the rate he’s been going.

@finallyfamous been really weird for like the past few months in here :lol:

oprah-well.gif

I don't find that statement offensive to be honest. people are so so emotionally and politically sensitive nowadays.

I don't find that statement offensive to be honest. people are so so emotionally and politically sensitive nowadays.

nah it’s not a matter of being overly sensitive.. it’s possible to joke about a player being *** cheeks without resorting to language that disparages other’s identities, disability and/or diseases. we talk about each other’s teams all the time without needing to grab at low-hanging fruit.

but i digress, the warriors lost to the suns b-squad at home on national tv. carry on. i’ll be back on friday with my shirt off when the warriors beat the spurs

nah it’s not a matter of being overly sensitive.. it’s possible to joke about a player being *** cheeks without resorting to language that disparages other’s identities, disability and/or diseases. we talk about each other’s teams all the time without needing to grab at low-hanging fruit.
💯

but i digress,
the warriors lost to the suns b-squad at home on national tv.
Update the thread title lol
giphy - 2023-01-11T101338.734.gif

Man’s been on some goofy **** for awhile now.

Real weird.

Warriors definitely looked at the injury report and thought they’d skate. Mavs got washed too.

Back
Top Bottom