The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Sees a stranger shopping in the same store. Knows nothing about this person. And yet they’re failures 🤔

You’re right Meaner. I wish them the best of luck. That was mean of me.

I just kept thinking “Ohh they want to be iShowSpeed” & “that’s alot of mics”

I'm not saying you are doing this but,

I think we are going to get a bunch of young people who didn't watch him play,

who are going to look back at Kobe stats and decide that "insert current player" is better.

And I'm gunna have to make a whole bunch of Jerry West style arguments defending him.

Can't compare, way easier offensive environment ect.

And I'm much lower on Kobe than most people my age.
The perception of him & Bron will go in completely opposite directions the more and more young people start growing up & sharing their opinions.

I got buddies that stream while we game just for fun. Bored at home and ain’t got **** else to do so they turn a camera on and talk to nobody after work. :lol:

Everything Ain’t gotta be about success or failure. Some folks are just bored.

Dog, I was watching reality tv once and this woman said she started selling photos of her feet as supplemental income during the pandemic….$60-70K per year :wow:

I feel like the target market for the “feet world” have to be 50+ year old dudes.

Unless anyone in here would like to chime in 👀

Unless you are a celebrity or a trained expert at a particular topic at this point why even start a podcast

No one cares about your random ramblings

Dog, I was watching reality tv once and this woman said she started selling photos of her feet as supplemental income during the pandemic….$60-70K per year :wow:
Know a domme. All you need is some wealthy clients.
Like someone said, the market is saturated now

Is the podcast money real? Or is everyone just bored at home.
These guys have the same guest. I swear I hear the same interview with just a different host.
Who are the top podcasters in the NBA landscape?
All the smoke
Knuckleheads
Jj redick

Back
Top Bottom