The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Man it almost ain’t even worth going to an NBA game nowadays just had good free tickets. I went to the Wiz and Pelicans game Beal and Zion out. And now Beal and Demar out. I knew that going into the game cause I check the injury report but a lot of “casual” people show up expecting to see them.

Man it almost ain’t even worth going to an NBA game nowadays just had good free tickets. I went to the Wiz and Pelicans game Beal and Zion out. And now Beal and Demar out. I knew that going into the game cause I check the injury report but a lot of “casual” people show up expecting to see them.

How many people in DC do you really think were pressed to see DeMar Derozan tonight?

NBA games live In general just aren’t fun unless you hit the jackpot and everything falls into place. Healthy players, close game and highlight plays..which are rare

7B93C418-8989-45E0-AC43-E68AEB10DA21.gif

why isn’t NOP vs Boston a nationally televised game? should’ve been penciled in as one before the season started.

CJ keepin these boys afloat while Zion and BI are on the shelf

Nah no joke these refs have been tripping on these Knicks games.

My son gets fouled 3 times on the play leading to the turnover.

**** these refs :smh:

Back
Top Bottom