The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

8FB9203A-A01C-4238-BC5F-116147573D59.jpeg

Who signing D-Lo and and Austin Rivers . Let’s go Knicks. Pull the trigger.

The perception of him & Bron will go in completely opposite directions the more and more young people start growing up & sharing their opinions.

Kids will make all the same arguments, against the old timers of other generations.
Look at his stats! Look at the stupid midrange jumpers! He didn't have the "skills" to run spread pick and roll!

not understanding that the rules and the environment determines what skillsets are important.

Kobe Bryant shooting slightly above average efficiency, on a massive volume in a league with two traditional bigs and no modern spacing principles
is more impressive reltive to his peers, than what Mitchell is doing.

nah it’s not a matter of being overly sensitive.. it’s possible to joke about a player being *** cheeks without resorting to language that disparages other’s identities, disability and/or diseases. we talk about each other’s teams all the time without needing to grab at low-hanging fruit.

but i digress, the warriors lost to the suns b-squad at home on national tv. carry on. i’ll be back on friday with my shirt off when the warriors beat the spurs
speaking of identities, how would you characterize this behavior and if it is warranted?

risking the physical integrity of your testicals in pursuit of "skills"

there has to be a better way.
Pistol Pete's VHS training tapes were legit though

They had a tons of useful drills and tips in them. Especially for really young players

That the is doing there is in the tapes. If you do it like he says, the laws of physics will protect ya nuts.

A not-so-subtle shot at Jalen Green 👀👀

Nah. That tweet cut out that part. Here's the full quote:

“Me personally, I think they need to build around number 28 (Sengun), Timberwolves guard Anthony Edwards told Rockets Wire after playing against Houston on Sunday. “Jalen (Green) and KPJ (Kevin Porter Jr.) are franchise players also, but that dude is something serious. We had to game plan for him.”

Back
Top Bottom