The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

20230112_114237.jpg

20230112_114239.jpg

20230112_114241.jpg

20230112_114243.jpg
No way :lol:

He is such a doofus on offense and its been worse the more inconsistent his minutes have been, but the 6ers have not scored on Bazley yet in this game and it's weird they continue to try. I guess because of his size Harden (and Tobias just now, and earlier Tresz) think they got a mismatch and go at him and fail. He's worth keeping imo. Help build his confidence up, call Rich Paul and have him give him a talking to about some of his social media posts. Offer him like 4/44 with a to on the 4th yr and see how his D pairs with Chet

this could be the kind of game to get a coach fired. Sans for that last blocked dunk of SGA which was amazing and plays that were shooting fouls, the Thunder have scored like every possession.

I think OKC has made their last 9 or maybe 10 3s as well.

And for someone who is supposed to be an elite defender, Thybulle dies on screens with no resistance. You can get through an Isaiah Joe or a Mike Muscula screen

My body is breaking down fam.

Finally back after a grade 3 ankle sprain where I was out for 4 months. Two weeks in, hooping in these new Lebron 20s low, feeling good. Still got my shot. Still looking like prime Klay out there.

Someone tries to block a floater and pulls my entire arm back. Get an MRI couple days later and a torn labrum (shoulder muscle) :smh:
Kawhi? Is that you?

jk, get well soon

Back
Top Bottom