The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

FmSzWHjaEAEmbg7

Also - not really sure about all of the JB Family hate. Y’all are talking about sigs like they are no big deal. Around 25 players in the league even have a damn sig (6 for Nike, 5 for JB, 5 for Adidas, 2 for UA, 2 for Anta, 1 for Puma, 1 for NB and and 1 for Li-Ning) and I’m sure I missed maybe 1-3.

If a company is willing to give you a SIG and it’s comfortable and profitable then you take that ****. Breakdown by brand btw to show that Nike just corner the market (Assuming Nike is separate for JB)
1673567264057.png

Edit: I am sure this goes without saying but I said 6 for Nike because Book has a sig on the way that I know RustyShackleford RustyShackleford will be camping out for

1673567691920.gif

Last edited:
It’s like Nike is doing anything special. And you can get some PEs too.

Does JB still make CP3 and Westbrook shoes?

That was from an article I found in late 2023 but based on your reactions it only further reinforces my point…sigs are in scarcity. Other brands can’t offer you much so it is a small market and JB is better than Adidas, Puma, etc.

My body is breaking down fam.

Finally back after a grade 3 ankle sprain where I was out for 4 months. Two weeks in, hooping in these new Lebron 20s low, feeling good. Still got my shot. Still looking like prime Klay out there.

Someone tries to block a floater and pulls my entire arm back. Get an MRI couple days later and a torn labrum (shoulder muscle) :smh:

Me and dacomeup dacomeup already purchased our tents

Mans finally gonna put those struggle PGs behind him and help welcome the sneaker world into a new era

Nike Zoom Book finna return Nike to its glory
Speaking of their being a Nike Book and not a Nike Steph….The more Andrew Tate I listen to, the more I am convinced that B Sox B Sox is an industry plant and told his Nike boss that Steph’s “Preferred Name” was “Steve” and in the moment his superior didn’t know the intel to believe and ****** up his name. It was all downhill for Nike from there.

Only thing I see good with the Jordan Brand is the PE exclusives, and most of them are retros.
I just can’t rock with any Jordan sig shoe. Nothing stands out.

Speaking of their being a Nike Book and not a Nike Steph….The more Andrew Tate I listen to, the more I am convinced that B Sox B Sox is an industry plant and told his Nike boss that Steph’s “Preferred Name” was “Steve” and in the moment his superior didn’t know the intel to believe and ****ed up his name. It was all downhill for Nike from there.
547cf5b60c0eebd0c87d7180174540c5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom