The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Let the cowboys lose this weekend both of 'em gon be on BS monday :lol:

shannon-sharpe.gif
Welp

Tomorrow might legit be their last episode together because both of them got ammo to get real disrespectful.

Skip probably got his favorite tight fitting T-shirt between his box spring and mattress right now, getting it ready for the morning

0E028426-280A-4CA0-825A-C7E832862F22.jpeg

Knicks take another L to the struggling Raptors. With or without MitchRob they always provide a tough matchup against us. NY needs more lengthy defenders.
Cam has potential but he’s still not ready. His mental lapses and inconsistencies have still hurt more than help while he’s available.

With his proneness for injury, I won’t play him either if I want to get him out into a hopefully better situation. End of the day, FOs want to do right by the players they have as it reflects well for future players looking for new homes.

There was a time I thought Ben Simmons could grow into a player that the Knicks would want to their the farm at. Imma dare to say he’s seen his biggest payday already. Bk would be smart to resign him on a more appropriate number on the next.

After all is said & done with KD/Kyrie/the team still ringless, Ben becomes a very tradable contract I guess. That contract now is untradable without compensation.

OG still #1 on the target list for a possible trade acquisition in the next month. Put RJ back at the 2 & let him focus even more on scoring and playmaking. Put Grimes back on the bench to bolster the bench mob that’s struggling to score right now.
OG is the perfect age too; such a perfect fit :blush:

Back
Top Bottom