The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

See you guys want the banana boats era back and everyone all buddy-buddy signing with Klutch.

Na bro. That **** is DEAD. No new friends.

Players talk **** now. Let the Grizzlies live. I LOVE their disrespect.

You wylin dawg…Let someone disrespect you and see how you act no matter the setting.I’m willing to bet you ain’t gon let it slide or take it lightly.
You right but he invited the disrespect by intervening in the game in such a fashion. In this very situation, you sit back and enjoy the show. Dillon indeed should have responded to the "too small" taunt by "yet I'm 4 inches taller than you, sit yo old *** down Mr Olympia" but as previously stated, buddy ain't that bright

Spike is a relic from the 90s & hasn’t been the celebrity face of Knicks Nation for a while now.

In any case I have no grievances w/ Spike. The way he dresses is appropro for a Bkln old head with money who never moved away from the block. And he gets excited to rep his team in all their orange & blue glory.

I know the infamous set of 3K Curry night pics and gotta believe the director in him was taking over & he was going for some cinematic **** :lol:

All over Shannon saying Brooks was too small to guard Bron. Brooks takes issue with it, even though Griz been doing that all year and heads towards Shannon at the half telling him to meet him and it’s Shannon? Ok :lol:

When did he tell him to meet him?

See you guys want the banana boats era back and everyone all buddy-buddy signing with Klutch.

Na bro. That **** is DEAD. No new friends.

Players talk **** now. Let the Grizzlies live. I LOVE their disrespect.

WE don't have issue with the Grizzlies talking trash. THEY'RE the ones that couldn't take it :lol:.

Grizzlies, Suns cut from the same cloth.

WE don't have issue with the Grizzlies talking trash. THEY'RE the ones that couldn't take it :lol:.

Grizzlies, Suns cut from the same cloth.

Yes you do have an issue with it.

You guys have been crying all ****** weekend about this.

If you don’t want players to have a personality.

Go watch College Basketball.

Main reason why EYE didn't have an issue with Kyrie not wanting to apologize for his tweet.
That ones kinda different to me. Spills over into a human rights issue a bit, can't have people invoking your name in reference to the Holocaust.

I feel you in principle. Fake apologies do nothing most of the time.

Yes you do have an issue with it.

You guys have been crying all ****** weekend about this.

If you don’t want players to have a personality.

Go watch College Basketball.

Who is we?

I liked everything that occurred and applaud Unc. I have no issue with anything either side did, MY complaint came into play when Memphis wanted to start playing victim like they didn't start it.

If you're going to ride that tough guy image stand on it.

THEY'RE the ones that couldn't take it :lol:
Where tho? A lot of "ahah they can't handle the smoke" posts these last couple days when Shannon was 5/10 seconds away from really taking it, cardigan wouldn't have been the only thing meticulously folded.

And yes, Brooks way too small and untalented to really guard Bron. He relentless tho and kinda had an effect on him in the game

Lmao. He was made to apologize is all I am saying. At least how it feels to me. Totally open to being wrong.

None of this is apology worthy. This is a benign thing. Nothing happened. Its wild that this has gone on for days.

Back
Top Bottom