The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Escaped the Cam Reddish allegations.

giphy.gif
y’all ain’t beat the case yet lol

Wizards are going to keep the KP, Kuz, Beal trio. Good enough for a 1st/2nd round exit depending on the supporting pieces and its exactly what the owners want.

You’d think someone like Dallas would’ve been all over this.

Not sure what Washington’s motivation here is :lol: I know Rui stepped away for a while due to mental health. Did he alienate FO & ownership with that?

Even still, he’d be a restricted FA. A sign & trade in the off-season would appear to be a better route here, instead of trading for a much smaller player who looked to be passport ready for much of the year.

Good acquisition for the Lakers though

I stand corrected and appreciate him taking a more active role because he never did when he played and he really didn’t do much pre George Floyd
Michael Jordan opens second medical clinic in Charlotte

I’m not going to nominate him for the Nobel Peace Prize. But later on in life, he’s trying to do good. Also, the only black NBA owner. I feel like player empowerment and social justice has made it easier for players to be vocal and charitable versus older generations.

Back
Top Bottom