The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

The Eastern Conference of the National Basketball Association.
I mean maybe if they land Wemby or Scoot :lol:

They’re the 12 seed at the moment as currently constructed. The second round is tough as hell to get in. They aren’t beating Boston/Milwaukee/Brooklyn/Philly in a series (which is what it would take).

Crying Goofy Floating GIF.gif

#WizKids :blush: :stoneface:

This Nunn and picks for Rui swap isn’t exactly the kind of trade I had in mind to kickstart a bunch more player movement, but hopefully it does.

Not really. Beal has been hobbled the last 2 years. KP finally looks normal.

Whats their record when all 3 are playing? Thats a pretty solid 3 when fully healthy.

Only way Wiz sniffing the playoffs is if they bring back Brodie in the off-season.

I mean maybe if they land Wemby or Scoot :lol:

They’re the 12 seed at the moment as currently constructed. The second round is tough as hell to get in. They aren’t beating Boston/Milwaukee/Brooklyn/Philly in a series (which is what it would take).

They're in a position to land a top 10 pick this year, depending on if Beal actually plays.

I think they're a 5/6 seed if they can add rotation players, without landing a Vic or Scoot.

Sixers are beatable. Might be a 1st round exit after 2023. The other 3 they wont beat.

Back
Top Bottom