The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Not with Snyder directing.

There's no Batman movie in the same class as TDK, although Battinson was excellent.
TDK is still the best but Matt Reeves made me a believer that it can be topped :lol:

A Battinson flick had no business being as good as it was :lol:

Batfleck's old man Bats is probably still my favorite movie Batman though

Not with Snyder directing.

There's no Batman movie in the same class as TDK, although Battinson was excellent.
Affleck was initially scheduled to direct the Batman movie

Synder was just going to direct him in the first couple of movies he played Batman in, but Ben was hired to direct the standalone Batman film

His drinking and needing to go to rehab got in the way of that. Then WB moved on to Matt Reeves' as director and he took the project in his own direction without Ben being Bats.

The Batman is the best Batman movie while TDK is the best movie to feature Batman. 🗣️
alonzo-mourning.gif

That's actually pretty spot on :lol:

TDK is a heist thriller flick at its core

The Batman is the best Batman movie while TDK is the best movie to feature Batman. 🗣️
That’s spot on.

Not taking anything away from other Batman movies but it was the first time I was seeing the Detective on screen and it captivated me. It wasn’t a perfect movie but the execution was good and a credit to Reeves.

TDK is a Nolan movie through and through that just so happens to feature Batman.

TDK just Nolan showcasing Joker (spectacularly) with Batman as a side piece.

Overall pacing and action sequences of TDK is better. I did love The Batman as well but a little bit could have been shaved off.

Heath and Arron's performances were great.

Back
Top Bottom