The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

The weakest Western conference top to bottom that we’ve had in a LONG time

not sure if it's the weakest.. i think there's just a lot more parity in the WCF and no one's running away with it. actually, there's parity across the entire league. I can't think of a finals match up between the top 3 teams in each conference that wouldn't be at least a 6 game series.

it's a confusing season. dubs are a combined 0-4 against orlando and detroit but 2-0 against memphis :lol:

ste.png

Screen-Shot-2014-10-26-at-2.03.15-PM.png

not sure if it's the weakest.. i think there's just a lot more parity in the WCF and no one's running away with it. actually, there's parity across the entire league. I can't think of a finals match up between the top 3 teams in each conference that wouldn't be at least a 6 game series.

it's a confusing season. dubs are a combined 0-4 against orlando and detroit but 2-0 against memphis :lol:
But the fact that there’s no real elite team makes it weaker. The Top 2 teams in the East are better than the field. Not common for the last few decades of the league at all

But the fact that there’s no real elite team makes it weaker. The Top 2 teams in the East are better than the field. Not common for the last few decades of the league at all

Who’s the 2nd east team better than the entire West? Philly or Milwaukee?

Cause uhh….

Embiid can make motions towards his genitals with no repercussions. Must be nice.

Nets shot 65% against a top 5 defense w/o KD, needed him to get over that hump last nite. Nets were being too aggressive early

But whateva. Look at Nic Claxton's development. LOOK! :emoji_heart_eyes::emoji_heart_eyes::emoji_heart_eyes:

Why is there no chatter about switching the playoff format to the top 16 teams overall?

I forgot if someone said this about the NBA or if they said something similar about the NFL about division winners being TOP but in the case of the NBA, I think they want to make sure each conference has equal representation so fans from each coast have an opportunity to potentially see their teams play. As of right now it is actually even, though :lol:

I also think there’s something to the uniqueness of having teams that only played twice in the regular season as opposed to teams that played 3/4 times already

Back
Top Bottom