The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Its evident why Draymond slept this dude. Cocky and low iq
Low IQ...orchestrated game winner...

two-options.gif

"Nobody" believes in them?

Vegas would like a word.
Here's what you just said

The best predictor of the future is the past 🤷‍♂️

Until they do it in the playoffs it's not unreasonable to not believe in them.
A team wins a championship. Not one player. You know this.
This is the excuse we're making for a back to back to back MVP? His team is good enough for a 1 seed but no chance at a championship? Don't think I've ever heard of that before

This is the excuse we're making for a back to back to back MVP? His team is good enough for a 1 seed but no chance at a championship? Don't think I've ever heard of that before

I dont think there's "no" chance. Other teams are just built better. Shaq couldnt win without Kobe. Kobe couldnt win without Pau. Duncan without his HoFers. This isn't a 1 man league.

You can honestly look at this Nuggets team and say they're a Finals bound team? Idc if they had prime Jordan, they're not winning.

I dont think there's "no" chance. Other teams are just built better. Shaq couldnt win without Kobe. Kobe couldnt win without Pau. Duncan without his HoFers. This isn't a 1 man league.

You can honestly look at this Nuggets team and say they're a Finals bound team? Idc if they had prime Jordan, they're not winning.
Shaq and Kobe and Duncan were 3x MVPs with the best record in their conference? They never were and yet never had such low expectations. Strange how that works

Back
Top Bottom