The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

C86B8142-C122-4B8C-8491-01CC412CEEF0.jpeg
1674753616347.png

You're gonna have to dig deeper son

He’s surrounded by mediocre players. Name me the last team that won a chip that didn’t have two all stars.

2016 Cavs

I agree tho. Nuggets aint it to me and Joka isnt gonna get it done with that cast. I personally just dont believe in them. Grizzlies either. Kinda reminds me of when the Jazz/Suns/Rockets would be at the top of the standings but you just KNEW they werent gonna get it done..I personally think the East takes it this year....

but Still hope my Dubs get they **** together :blush:

He’s surrounded by mediocre players. Name me the last team that won a chip that didn’t have two all stars.

I dont think there's "no" chance. Other teams are just built better. Shaq couldnt win without Kobe. Kobe couldnt win without Pau. Duncan without his HoFers. This isn't a 1 man league.

You can honestly look at this Nuggets team and say they're a Finals bound team? Idc if they had prime Jordan, they're not winning.

Wait a second so we’re acting like the Nuggets are trash outside of Jokic now?????

The nuggets have enough to win it all . If Jokic is as great as he is they should get it done.

Murray, Porter next to defensive role players.

Jokic is such a liability on defense on the center spot so it reallly depends on your MVP to come through

I just think it's kind of sick to put Jokic in the conversations with Bron, Giannis, KD, Steph.

He hasn't earned a seat at that table. Same applies for Joel.

Back
Top Bottom