The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

So it's agreed that the Denver Nuggets are fugazi? I thought Jokic was legit? His supporting cast was getting hyped but now I'm hearing they're mediocre. Interesting
What does Jokic being legit have to do with the entire team? They’ve got a shot to come out of the West. We all just said that the conference was weak :lol:.

The Nuggets have the 2nd best record in the league, #1 in 3% #2 in FG% #2 in APG #2 in offensive rating #4 in net rating and led by the best player in the league and 3x MVP..but we're saying other teams are built better? I mean I guess..

The Nuggets have the 2nd best record in the league, #1 in 3% #2 in FG% #2 in APG #2 in offensive rating #4 in net rating and led by the best player in the league and 3x MVP..but we're saying other teams are built better? I mean I guess..

Led by what now?

He's not even top 5

Are the Nuggets that much better or have their best players just been healthier than the rest of the league?

Jokic has missed 7 games. Murray has missed 8.

#2 Memphis-Bane has missed 21
#3 Kings-Have been healthy
#4 Pels-Ingram has missed 33. Zion has missed 20
#5 Clippers-PG has missed 16. Kawhi has missed 25.
#6 Mavs-Luka has been healthy
#7 Suns-Booker has missed 20. Cam Johnson has missed 38. CP3 has missed 21.
#8 GSW-steph has missed 15. Klay has missed 12. Wiggins has missed 19.

Then you go to Minny with KAT. Lakers with AD. Almost every other team in the west has had their best or 2nd best player miss 30% or more of the season :lol:

Diminish how? If what Jokic is doing is so incredible then Denver should be the hands down favorite to win it all. For some reason they're not and I'm tryna figure out why
You’ve been trying to diminish what he’s been doing on an individual level for a while but the points just aren’t hitting.

Basketball is a team sport. Who is the second best guy on Denver? You’re talking about Kobe and Shaq MVPs as if either of them ever won with a 2nd best guy like Jamaal Murray or Aaron Gordon.

They’re team defense probably isn’t good enough to win a title either.

Plus we all know that regular season and the playoffs might as well be two different games. If there’s going to be no nuance in these convos then it’s pretty pointless unless you just want to troll and feign ignorance. All that being said, they still could come out the West and have a shot at the title but to ME it’s not some indictment on him if they don’t.

C86B8142-C122-4B8C-8491-01CC412CEEF0.jpeg

I'm genuinely confused on how Ben could be aggressive the 3rd quarter but show none of that the rest of the game.

Can’t eem blame him for it last night. He scored 30 seconds into the 4th quarter. Vaughn took him out 2 minutes later and never brought him back in.

As an example I don't remember the conversation being so kind to Giannis before he won a championship. Jokic is every bit as good if not better and I have high expectations for him in the postseason. That's a weird way of diminishing someone

Back
Top Bottom