The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Guys getting lost because they not sure whether to switch or stay :lol:

Joel goes out for Trezl and the lead goes back to double digits. Tucker can’t jump :lol:

Keep it up Jimbo

birdman-hand-rub (2).gif

I just don’t think this is true because that demeanor is what people said made Ja and the grizz so likeable to begin with. I may have to do my research when I get the time. 🧐

I think you’re right, but people attitudes about that kind of thing can change. It’s cute when a team is up-and-coming and seen more as an underdog than a contender. But if they don’t back it up with real winning, eventually people will turn on them.

HIM HIM id you do look at it, please do let me know what you find. But in regard to both of what you said, the “Grit N Grind byke!”/Ja and them are underdogs narrative was cute but then publicly saying “We’re not worried about anybody out West” when you never made it out of the West, the jawing on court which was then extended to Shannon and losing on top of it after all of that is a recipe for a turn, even if it is momentary.

The Grizzlies and Pelicans are the teams that I believe have next but I just see a stark distinction in how the teams and their leaders present themselves that would make one likeable and the other not so much. It’s kind of a matter of taste in personality type (if that’s the right word) IMO.

Silver dropped the ball. Should have flexed this to prime time. What event is going on tonight?

Back
Top Bottom