The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

I truly think it has more to do with their demeanor without having won anything or beaten anybody and the existence of Dillion Brooks on their roster.

I just don’t think this is true because that demeanor is what people said made Ja and the grizz so likeable to begin with. I may have to do my research when I get the time. 🧐

Embiid having that first quarter like he did vs Brooklyn. Just tryna attack Jokic and not even playing smart ball

I just don’t think this is true because that demeanor is what people said made Ja and the grizz so likeable to begin with. I may have to do my research when I get the time. 🧐
I think you’re right, but people attitudes about that kind of thing can change. It’s cute when a team is up-and-coming and seen more as an underdog than a contender. But if they don’t back it up with real winning, eventually people will turn on them.

9/3/3
14 & 5

Only the 1st quarter
dipset_jeff_hamilton_wow.png

I think you’re right, but people attitudes about that kind of thing can change. It’s cute when a team is up-and-coming and seen more as an underdog than a contender. But if they don’t back it up with real winning, eventually people will turn on them.

Yep — I knew it was coming this year. Unless they win a title this season, it’s going to get worse next season :lol: The Kings are now the media darling.

Glad we are still one of the youngest in the league and the front office is the real deal….but let’s get this impact move made so we can take that next leap of dominance. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom