The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Yea what was up with AD? He looked completely disengaged the majority of the night on top of stinking it up on the floor.

That clip of Bron telling hin that he loves him and him just having a blank face was weird

Damn, what was up with AD last night?

Eric Gordon to the Cs would have to be on a buyout. They don’t have the salary to match for him that they’d actually be willing to move.

If he did get bought out, the Gallo DPE would allow them to give Gordon (or anybody else) more money than other teams.

Because PPG is the more important metric. If Player A averages 35 and misses say...15-20 games...he's a better scorer on a game to game basis than Player B who averaged 32 (with a higher total) but played all 82. The other guy was just more durable.

I mean, I understand what you just said. I just dont know that I agree its the more important metric. I feel like a scoring title should go to the guy that scores the most points, personally.

Scoring title should be most points scored. Most PPG could go to an Offensive Player of the Year since we've got trophies for everything now

ham got put in his place

****ing ***** is scared of westbrook.
Been saying this. He doesn’t want step on his toes. Russ is the 6th man and coming in at the 9 minute mark of the 1st qtr. at times. You may as well start him. The player coming out has to hate it.

And y’all thought Russ was going to accept being the sixth man as much as he accepted those rebounds Stephen Adams boxed out for? Please.

maybe ad just mad his hair appointment got cancelled. first time he wasnt in braids this season. prolly wanted to look fresh to def for the big day.

I mean, I understand what you just said. I just dont know that I agree its the more important metric. I feel like a scoring title should go to the guy that scores the most points, personally.

Think of this from purely a math POV

A practical justification for using average instead of sum scores: if you use sum scores you need to be sure that when comparing the sums all the individuals responded to the same number of questions/items. If you have ten items, a person who answers them all will have probably a higher chance to get a higher score compared to a person who left one or more items blank. With average - other factors being equal - you do not have this problem.

If we went by totals...Trae Young would have been the scoring and assist champ last year.

Saw this on twitter and thought it was an interesting question. Does anyone know why the scoring title isnt awarded to the player who scores the most points in a given season?

This is an interesting proposal. Wouldn’t mind if they actually awarded it to the player who scored the most points.

Back
Top Bottom