The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Good slate of national games tonight, but I don't know how long I can stay up after staying up last night. I'm feeling it today. :smh:

Good slate of national games tonight, but I don't know how long I can stay up after staying up last night. I'm feeling it today. :smh:
Me in front of my laptop on TEAMS today

screen-shot-2022-03-07-at-92552-pm.png

Saw this on twitter and thought it was an interesting question. Does anyone know why the scoring title isnt awarded to the player who scores the most points in a given season?

Saw this on twitter and thought it was an interesting question. Does anyone know why the scoring title isnt awarded to the player who scores the most points in a given season?

Because PPG is the more important metric. If Player A averages 35 and misses say...15-20 games...he's a better scorer on a game to game basis than Player B who averaged 32 (with a higher total) but played all 82. The other guy was just more durable.

Last edited:
Yeah. This part was super weird. People like to downplay it, but it has to bother AD with their dynamic and the chatter.

AD was sulking heavy
I think AD either wasn't healthy (didn't really see any spry-ness) OR more likely, the focus was too much on Bron instead of actually winning the game. They've never expressed any friction between each other. Weird dichotomy going on last night.

Not sure but I know antidope antidope has been pushing for this for years. And I wouldn’t be against it. I wonder if it would encourage stars to sit less games in order to win the scoring title.

Yeah. This part was super weird. People like to downplay it, but it has to bother AD with their dynamic and the chatter.

AD was sulking heavy

****** was saying he was like this because he wanted to be on the floor when Bron broke the record :lol:

It definitely comes across as a little more than just being upset about something trivial. He was lethargic from the tip. And his ***** *** cost me $100 too.

Back
Top Bottom