The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

What is Utah's direction? Build around Markkanen?

They have some pieces to compete every night but probably not good enough to win a playoff series. Not bad enough to bottom out. Not a free agent destination.
Markkanen, Kessler and Agbaji are the core.

Brick to Miami.
ytZtNUbrnfhi8.gif

My AP computer science kids have been learning to interpret and analyze data to draw conclusions. SO today we decided to answer the following questions with a dataset of NBA players.

1. NBA ALL TIME LEADING SCORER
2. FILTER THE DATASET FOR THE ONLY PLAYER WHO IS TOP 5 IN ASSISTS AND POINTS
3. WHAT PLAYER HAS 30K POINTS, 10K REBOUND, 10K ASSISTS.

And after finding the answer to those questions they had to create a chart showing their findings and write a 2 paragraph paper on who's the best basketball player of all time.

I had a great day.

HOWS THAT FOR CRT

CRITICAL RAYMONE THEORY
Indoctrinating our children :smh:

Would be poetic if the Wolves end up missing the playoffs now because they can’t find scoring during a game outside of Ant. :lol:
EXACTLY. No timetable on towns knees and they trade a guy fresh off playing 3 months of really good basketball. What playoff mandate? Can’t say you’re tanking for wemby cause when do they own a pick?

EXACTLY. No timetable on towns knees and they trade a guy fresh off playing 3 months of really good basketball. What playoff mandate? Can’t say you’re tanking for wemby cause when do they own a pick?

I will make the argument the Gobert trade wasn’t as bad as it’s being pummeled as, part of it is they paid the price for not wanting to part with McDaniels which was the right thing.

But when you put the Gobert trade with the DLo trade. Jesus Christ what a bad deal

Back
Top Bottom