The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

*goes back a few years ago*

822704121ecdb4ee2a71511f899ea2942595576d.gifv

I will make the argument the Gobert trade wasn’t as bad as it’s being pummeled as, part of it is they paid the price for not wanting to part with McDaniels which was the right thing.

But when you put the Gobert trade with the DLo trade. Jesus Christ what a bad deal

Gobert trade is why they got off to that trash start. Products been way better since they went back to playing one center. Now they do this.

Westbrook gets bought out and comes back to the Lakers to continue his mission to have fun.

Russ going out on a high.

Don’t let this fool you, yo had horrendous turnovers that all led to buckets :lol: :smh: …The Russ trade worked even better for the Lakers then I expected :pimp:

And nobody that actually wants to win should have Westbrook anyway near their team headquarters

Don’t let this fool you, yo had horrendous turnovers that all led to buckets :lol: :smh: …The Russ trade worked even better for the Lakers then I expected :pimp:

This isn’t fooling me :lol:

The day Russ was traded to the Lakers I jumped around the house in pure ecstasy because I KNEW what was to come. :lol:

I wish he would stay - But they’re running the home kid out of town now :smh: :smh:

EXACTLY. No timetable on towns knees and they trade a guy fresh off playing 3 months of really good basketball. What playoff mandate? Can’t say you’re tanking for wemby cause when do they own a pick?

Dlo really been balling. Would be super dumb for the wolves to trade him. Makes no sense at all.

Wolves Twitter was clamoring for a “traditional PG” and to allow Ant to be Point Ant.

Now they have a 35 year old, and far far more likely to miss the playoffs. Which would be so apropos

Tim Connelly must hate Minnesota. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom