The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Clippers, Heat definitely taking a shot. Bucks was a suggestion earlier that makes sense as well.

I pray that Russell Westbrook ends up on the Clippers so he can blow their situation up as well. Every shot that Westbrook takes is one less shot for PG and Kawhi Leonard. I like it!

I pray that Russell Westbrook ends up on the Clippers so he can blow their situation up as well. Every shot that Westbrook takes is one less shot for PG and Kawhi Leonard. I like it!
damn man, I rooted for your Bulldogs to win their first chip and this is how you do the Clippers?

We'll handle this in the college football thread.

I can see Russ back in OKC. Not sure a team with a winning record wants that problem.

Wolves gonna end up screwing themselves bad.

1. They want a player and picks for DLo? Good luck he’s an expiring contract.
2. They have 21 hours to get something done. And the Wolves don’t have the picks to get Conley from Utah
3. If they don’t trade him, and I’m DLo, I submarine they franchise in the off-season for being idiots and sign elsewhere without a S&T.

Tim Connelly is a super unserious GM

More likely Minny cause the Clippers been inquiring on D'Lo as well trying to get more assets

Clippers have no reason to participate.
If Russ gets traded to Utah he gets bought out and get Russ for free.
Also with like 3 other PGs on the market. Could get a better deal to bring in a PG than DLo. I.e. FVV who Raptors are looking to rebuild whereas Wolves are trying to salvage. Clips could sacrifice non contributing players for FVV that they wouldn’t be able to for DLo

Wolves may screw themselves.

He's owed 16 mil for the rest of the season and it wouldn't likely be that much either considering UTA would eat most of that buyout.
Eh, I'm content with Brunson as starting PG and IQ as bench PG. What we really need is a star player that can score at crunch time because Randle ain't it and Brunson can only do it for so long.

I kind of also hope Lakers say F this take everything Utah is offering and kick out the Wolves and then the Wolves make a dumb trade with the Clippers

Back
Top Bottom