The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

My guess what he means is a pick goes back to LA.

Maybe the pick swap from the Wolves in 2026 or one of the Wolves picks for 2027 & 2029 firsts

If the deal does fall apart. Wolves are extra screwed.

They then have less than 24 hours to find a deal. Which the Utah one probably wouldn’t be there anymore.
And if they don’t, I’d leave Minnesota even if it meant taking less in the off-season for being dumb.

Wait a minute....so Scotty Pippen Jr is now TEAMMATES with the guy that smashed his mom?

JESUS CHRIST

840D1084-5BCF-49D0-8846-E4ECB009DEF9.jpeg

Trezl has had one of the craziest falls from grace I can remember from a player who didn't sustain serious injury. Sixth man of the Year in 19-20 and headed towards a big payday before Jokic absolutely abused him in the playoffs. Then he comes to the Lakers, has a decent regular season and gets DNPs in the playoffs. Crazy

Trezl has had one of the craziest falls from grace I can remember from a player who didn't sustain serious injury. Sixth man of the Year in 19-20 and headed towards a big payday before Jokic absolutely abused him in the playoffs. Then he comes to the Lakers, has a decent regular season and gets DNPs in the playoffs. Crazy
In retrospect he probably would have been better off not showing up to the bubble at all. IIRC, he basically missed all of the non-playoff, ramp-up games, but still got thrown right back into the rotation when he finally showed up. He wasn’t ready at all.

Casuals exposing themselves in this thread.. Russ was always gonna be a bad fit Bron... But the wolves are built like the teams that Russ thrives on.

Clippers, Heat definitely taking a shot. Bucks was a suggestion earlier that makes sense as well.

Nah bucks ain’t the place. You can’t a single minute with him and Giannis together. Already did the bledsoe experience

Makes no sense in Minnesota if dlo’s turnovers/decision making was a reason why you wanted him gone.

Whoop Whoop looks like my Spurs keeping Potel. Not trying to improve any other team.

Y’all can have Richardson Dougie McD

Wolves gonna fleece themselves more by backing out of this trade and end up with Luke Kennard and Robert Covington

Back
Top Bottom