The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Except they're not losing by 20 every night. They're losing a lot of close games and to compound him looking lethargic and disinterested, the cast majority of the struggles can be attributed to his *** just simply not being available to play.
I told yall not to trust him. I told yall not to trust Russ too! They're only useful from game to game, not long term.

Should start trusting me but instead yall wanna act like I'm wrong and make jokes about Randle like I even like his *** :lol:

Lakers are the best retirement home in the NBA
Imagine being a Knicks fan saying this :lol:

5A1A0A58-71C4-4A60-A540-E5BBCBDC9523.png
9B0778F0-D086-45C5-A745-B4244AD97A9F.png
63C36980-424A-468C-87AC-60B0EF64C2E7.jpeg
704D5D03-386F-47E1-BE4B-AB3C17B5772E.jpeg
1DEFAB2D-FBAE-4FC3-A983-FA368A6F84DC.jpeg

This **** still upsets me to no end. Another moment for the RJ Barrett development highlight reel robbed by cacka refereeing

And mhtbafhcking 1

Yeah...why not?

I have never been a Russ guy, but I think I understand what the Clippers might be thinking.

They have a better infrastructure (for lack of a better term) in place to get a lot more good Russ than bad Russ. Vet heavy locker room, where one of the stars is his friend and former teammate and the other star is low-key Kawhi. Russ will also have another former teammate there in Eric Gordon. Plus, the Clippers have a roster of guys who are more complimentary to what Russ does well. I think that's the reasoning, but I'm very iffy on whether it will actually work.

Russ is owed $47M. I wonder how much of that he’s giving back. He doesn’t have much time left in the league & it’s only minimums from here on out. I’d just finish the year out in Utah.

• Russell Westbrook is his favourite player... turned his back on him.
  • He pounded the table on AD being the best player in the world... turned his back on him.

Sounds like HE is Laker Nation more than YALL.

Didn't turn my back on Russ. Even now I'm hoping he lands in a good situation, didn't deserve the level of vitriol and all the blame he got here.

AD did it to himself with his effort. The talent is there hell we saw it earlier this season but the heart and will to consistently do it is lacking.

lawdog1 lawdog1 would the Clippers start him at PG?

One rumor is he does want to start and I can't see that with the Clippers.

But I also can't see that with the Bulls or the Heat...

Russ is owed $47M. I wonder how much of that he’s giving back. He doesn’t have much time left in the league & it’s only minimums from here on out. I’d just finish the year out in Utah.

He's only owed the remaining salary from this season which is around 16 mil. Lakers have paid the other amount already.

I hear you, but Russ doesn't exactly have the best history with the state of Utah. I doubt he wants to live there even for just 5 months.

I have never been a Russ guy, but I think I understand what the Clippers might be thinking.

They have a better infrastructure (for lack of a better term) in place to get a lot more good Russ than bad Russ. Vet heavy locker room, where one of the stars is his friend and former teammate and the other star is low-key Kawhi. Russ will also have another former teammate there in Eric Gordon. Plus, the Clippers have a roster of guys who are more complimentary to what Russ does well. I think that's the reasoning, but I'm very iffy on whether it will actually work.
Certainly helps to have him on a minimum contract instead of having his $45M contract take away the ability to have actual role players.

Certainly wouldn’t trust having him in to close any games. And the thought of him and Bones playing together is :lol:

Back
Top Bottom