The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Missing another month would only leave Zion with roughly 8 to 10 games left before the regular season ends.

addict4sneakers addict4sneakers and others from the NOP in the WCF Camp - You going to retract your claim? I don't even think it's a bad thing since it's an unfortunate result of injury. I feel like that team being healthy has officially entered "I'll believe it when I see it" territory like the Clippers.

:lol: at more vets. Also - I don't know their loss prevention protocol but those employees are wylin trying to get in the way. I take pride in my jobs but I am not getting washed by a herd of folks for the sake of some Nike sneakers. My boss is just going to have to understand.

yupp.. workers comp bill gonna be astronomical if me and my homies get injured trynna protect company products.

this is how im showing up to work the next day

1676319003107.png

Wonder if at some point if New Orleans moves one of Zion/Ingram for a more durable star to compliment the star they keep. But tough to move one since they practically have never played with one another.

Fine.. they can have RJ.

addict4sneakers addict4sneakers and others from the NOP in the WCF Camp - You going to retract your claim? I don't even think it's a bad thing since it's an unfortunate result of injury. I feel like that team being healthy has officially entered "I'll believe it when I see it" territory like the Clippers.

I mean 10 games before the playoffs isn’t ideal at all. Especially since there isn’t much chemistry with Ingram.

I mean 10 games before the playoffs isn’t ideal at all. Especially since there isn’t much chemistry with Ingram.

Agreed which is why I am curious if you're still a believer for this year? I bought into it pre-injury but now knowing they'll only have 10 games or so, I would punt that prediction to next year.

Yeah, not sure about that. Feel like most of MJ's contemporaries call him the GOAT. Barkley, Magic, Bird. Not Isiah, of course, :lol: but a lot of the others.

No way dude. That was a man's league. Just bruisers all around.

I think there may be a disconnect here between their contemporaries referring to them as the GOAT when they are both active vs. when they are retired.

PP/KG NEVER referred to LBJ as the GOAT while they were playing against each other and rightfully so. They have been retired 5+ years now and are giving him flowers by referring to him as the GOAT.

SImilarly, MJ's contemporaries didn't refer to him during the 90s but now in retirement they recognize him as such.

So I think the cases are actually pretty similar.

How about we ask Jordan’s best teammate Scottie who he thinks the GOAT is?

I think he would have a great opinion on it.

Back
Top Bottom