The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Losing culture will do that. I think Doc has the experience and resume that will garner respect.

I wonder what NBA players think of Doc. Morey has recently criticized his decision-making as well.

If they don't make a deep playoff run this year and get run out of the gym by Boston I don't see Doc being the Sixers coach next year.

Trae would fold like a (mini) pretzel in NYC or LA. Dude really thinks he’s better than what he really is.

Firing up the trade machine

James harden for trae young
Harden plays in a city where he can give back to the stripper community. Atl can rebuild if he walks
Philly gets a star in return and protects themselves from James possibly leaving.

James Harden has a player option this summer. Depending on how we end the season, we might be looking at different scenarios:
  • He Opts in - most unlikely scenario, he bet on himself this year, had a bounce-back year, and sacrificed 15 mil to build a better team around him to win a chip
  • He Opts out and asks for a Max OR longer contract OR both and Morey re-signs him
  • He Opts out for more money/ longer contract but not with the Sixers - in this case, the only teams that are able to offer him a Max are rebuilding teams. My assumption is that if he doesn't win a chip this year, he'd want to go to a contender in which it would have to be a sign-and-trade (which may work in our favor)

Word? Still on it?

alright-bet-michael-che.gif

He was beefing with the media too when Pierce was there and using them to stir up locker room beef…Yo might just be sick of em

**Edit just tapped in with my folks down there and they saying the media mad cuz Trae ain’t talk to the them about the coach getting fired yet but other players said something and he skipping media again today…So everybody in their feelings :lol: :smh:

But Trae to OKC been too obvious, they don’t even gotta give up SGA to get him

To be fair, if Trae can't handle the heat in Atlanta He's not built for New York, LA or any other major market

Back
Top Bottom