The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Hating on Russ when he's not on the Lakers is just weird. Hes not on the Lakers anymore b.

I know, thank the basketball gods.

They realized the Clippers may have a chance to actually succeed and they ended that possibility.

Pull up brick 3 after pull up brick 3, 4 seconds into the shot clock followed by 5 turnovers in a row, on the regular.

Lets not mention the uselessness in the final 2 minutes of the game too.

Well be able to really see into Kawhai soul with the blank stares hes about to have each and every game.

Last edited:
Happy Russ is my favorite

FprhiiwX0AEFF1t

KD went to the finals with Russ. I would also argue that the best version of Russ was with Houston when they went with no centers and he played like a mini Giannis.

With that said, Russ at $40 is laughably bad. But russ at the vet min in a lesser role and a deep roster? Even he was a neutral +/-, would that be considered a good thing for the team?

What are the team's expectations of his role?
That Thunder team was pretty stacked and could have gone to the finals without Rust. Besides, I can still remember his bumbling plays that got them close to losing and had the beard bail him for those stupid plays of his and him playing hero ball. Rust did well in Houston but the Rockets success has more to do with luck with an injury plagued Mickey Mouse conference. Even a past prime Rondo exposed him.

I would only guess that the Clips might be taking some chances of him getting to be a significant player in the post season like when the Lakers took Rondo but I doubt it since his bread and butter ain't there anymore. Other reason could be his relationship with PG which imo has no actual benefit as far as results are concerned.

Russ is truly a good guy in this league. I will forever be grateful to him and what he did for the FIBA world Championship team with KD and Steph. I root for him to do well and I’m very happy that he seems happy.

Back
Top Bottom