The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

I feel like we’re about to see teams like the Sixers and Heat blow it up. These are road to nowhere teams to me

Meyers Leonard sorry as hell
Yeah Sorry.......................

8F4441DF-C37F-4192-A130-2887A9A8062F.gif

THEY just cannot be happy now that Russ is gone. THEY trying to kill his character :smh:

Because he tried to kill our team.

It what brick laying vsampires do, good thing he went to the Paper Clipps, they like playing under street lights.

LeGreat welcomes him to this team with open arms and Broadie could do was shoot LeGoat in the back with brick after brick after brick.

The told him to "have fun."

Thats why.

I feel like we’re about to see teams like the Sixers and Heat blow it up. These are road to nowhere teams to me
Let the propaganda chill til the Sixers actually lose lol

Miami not offloading Fat Bev at the deadline gonna set them back

Let the propaganda chill til the Sixers actually lose lol

Miami not offloading Fat Bev at the deadline gonna set them back
Idk man I feel like the structure of the East is very apparent. You will eventually have to play the Bucks or Celtics and you’re gonna lose. And its gonna be like this for at least three more years. I would wait this out.

Idk man I feel like the structure of the East is very apparent. You will eventually have to play the Bucks or Celtics and you’re gonna lose. And its gonna be like this for at least three more years. I would wait this out.
Philly plays Boston tomorrow. If the team gets run off the floor then fire Morey

Bulls hold Nets to 29 pts at the end of 1st half and look engaged. I know people like to make fun of Pat Beverly for the memes, but this team needs his energy. Finally showing a pulse after a forgettable season so far.

So it looks like Dubious ain’t going anywhere anytime soon.

Sucks for my guy Obi but he needs a bigger role than is available here for now.

I want that next to last piece to the championship puzzle.

And Obi might be the most coveted trade chip on the roster.

A trade can work for both parties involved if done right.

Back
Top Bottom