The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

1677279239090.jpg

1677279592625.png

WHY NOT! Revenge tour is upon us

Nasty work.. hope he ends up having too many starts to qualify

D Rose have anything left?

He's still on the Knicks roster & isn't asking for a buyout so not sure where Haynes got that from :lol:

But to answer your question, in very limited minutes maybe. He was pretty good last season in a role bigger than anyone anticipated with no real point guard on the roster but looked pretty cooked early this year.

I bet $100 Ben didn’t put up ANY resistance. Dude probably asked to be demoted with a big smile on his face.

You darn well know I wouldn't take that bet, lol. Though there are some here who probably would and would also say Ben isn't being treated fairly, or some crap. Dude is just a waste of talent. And by talent, I mean his god given talent (height, speed, able to shoot from both hands).

So many players who can't make it to the league for one reason or another. Most have all the heart in the world and an amazing work ethic, just can't translate it or get that shot. Yet this clown going to sit and watch his career fade into oblivion and he don't dive a flying bleep! Enjoy purgatory Ben!!!

SGA sitting out a rare OKC national game is a bad look. Also funny how it went from just right ankle soreness to right ankle soreness and hip pain

Rooting for another man’s failure. Yep.

DaComeUp’s Weirdo Post of the Day!™️

Not gonna deny it. Any why not? Dude doesn't give 100% effort when he plays. Lucky if he gives 50%. I'm just supposed to be fine with a half-assed effort? Nope! It's why players like MJ, Kobe, LeBron, and countless others spend hours upon hours getting better at their game. Ben? He'd rather look good for the Gram than actually become a top 10 player for years to come (could be top 5 if he worked on every part of his game).

Remember when he told the Sixers, he had a shooting coach, when they wanted to get him one? Yeah, his brother! What's he done? He isn't a pro? While the Sixers were going to have Herb Magee teach him proper form. He's only the best shooting coach in basketball for like the last 50+ years. Ben didn't want any parts of it. Because he wanted someone to only tell him what he wants to hear and nothing negative. Sorry, but that's NOT how things work.

And don't act all high and mighty. How many fans have rooted for some player of another team to fail at some game/sport? Happens all the time everywhere, in every sport. Every day! And if you say you don't do it, your lying to yourself, here why. Do you boo a player, cheer when someone gets jacked up on the football field? That's you rooting against them to fail.

All I wanted to say was that I was right all along. Philly fans knew what we were giving up. It's the rest of the league's fans who have been fooled the entire time. Just remember, dude didn't want to do the NIT tournament when he was at LSU, because he wanted to save himself from injury and be ready for the draft. And because of it, his team had to decline the invite! So his teammates were left out of the tournament because this diva didn't want to play. Dude's a bum!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom