The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Should the Lakers resign him?

dumb-and-dumber-uh.gif

There’s drop defense and then there’s Brook Lopez just staying in the restricted area on those Chris Paul screens :lol: CP might as well be Ben Simmons.

Bud was BEGGING CP to shoot. I’ve never seen that against him of all people before.

We’re nearing the end.
His middies take a lot of lift to get it off over the trailer. Hes washed washed

Ingles knows how to navigate that pick too.

Looks like we have officially reached the part of the season where the MVP conversations get weird. Y’all letting a panel of 100 US and Canadian sportswriters and broadcasters rustle your jimmies and they didn’t even vote yet :lol:

Philly might be just as,if not more, a toxic fanbase than New York.

They broke Ben Simmons.

Mattress Thighbull looks like a supermarket brand superstar in Portland. Perfect 3&D guy.

Didn’t they try to murder Santa one year?

They fact you think Ben Simmons failure to improve is because of Sixers fan is wild famb. He never improved his game his entire career, took a season off on his volition and is taking another a sabbatical in Brooklyn this season.

Ben Simmons is not a serious NBA player. And that is okay, he is rich and now he can spend more time on being a socialite until his contract up then he can do it full-time.

Really thought dude was going to be something :smh:

🎵🎶Lalalala 🎶🎵

Philly fans are bullies and don’t deserve happiness.
I’m being facetious about Benjamin and ‘em. He is a mental dwarf far as I’m concerned; who’d rather be a socialite than ball player.
That said, I want nothing but the worst for them across all local sports franchises.

Back
Top Bottom