The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

One thing that I hope people keep in mind is that there are probably ongoing private things as to the punishment that Ja, the NBA and the NBAPA only know about. I think ongoing counsel is probably part of the plan that they aren't going to announce and I suspect that there has been some behind the scenes dialogue between the NBAPA, Ja and the NBA on counseling and how that would play into the length of the suspension.

Boogie on All The Smoke saying he's praying Wemby doesn't end up in Houston.

HOU$TON HOU$TON sad what kind of operation you guys are running over there :smh:
I felt like the organization did good by boogie. It’s a **** show right now though no denying that. Next season with a new coach and good vets will be interesting. Wemby is exactly what the rockets need. Everyone else will fall in the right pecking order once he’s in town.

If Ja is in the right head space upon returning, I think he's going to be a beast.

Although he was putting up numbers this year, there was something off about his game most of the year. Efficiency was down, 4th quarter Ja really wasn't a thing and he did not have many signature games like Year 3. He will have a chip on his shoulder returning, which is when he thrives the most. Should be some fun times coming up.

I just really hope he takes care of his mental. I've heard the therapy will continue once he returns, but he's also going to have make some lifestyle changes and maybe not 'remove' people from his life, but put them in check.

Oh brother.

screen-shot-2020-05-13-at-5-26-55-pm-1589753148.jpg

Back
Top Bottom