The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Always had a feeling Lonzo's knees was bad. He walks awkward and from college to the Lakers to New Orleans he kept having the same issue. :smh:

Lol Jordan fed up

1679008130001.gif

I hope Mike doesn’t sell. Then it’ll just tech bros and VCs. Always thought it was dope that the 🐐 owned a sports team. And not this fake 1% like Jay Z or when Lebby eventually “owns” a team” :smh:

I hope Mike doesn’t sell. Then it’ll just tech bros and VCs. Always thought it was dope that the 🐐 owned a sports team. And not this fake 1% like Jay Z or when Lebby eventually “owns” a team” :smh:
Was Hov supposed to own the whole team or something?

Bron owns some decent stakes in some Premier League Clubs

Good for him. Private Equity is lowkey ruining sports team ownership. Taking all of the passion out of it. At least this way, with an actual athlete as GP of a fund, it won't be another "I am here only cause this thing prints money" scenario at the top of the stack.

As a fan of the sport, its very disheartening to see sports team ownership shift more and more towards the "I am here cause this thing prints money, look at the returns it produces people" which is why for all his faults I mess with Mark Cuban. He actually cares. That Matt Ishiba guy seems like he cares.
Its getting out of hand man. In less than a decade we saw this go from a fake verticle to them, to now everyone wants a piece. Its corny.

Back
Top Bottom