The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Did Lonzo ever have a catastrophic knee injury??

If not he needs to sue some of these surgeons he's been ******* with.

Did Lonzo ever have a catastrophic knee injury??

If not he needs to sue some of these surgeons he's been ****ing with.
If i recall, they have seen multiple doctors and have gotten many different opinions. Doctors don't even know why he is feeling pain even after his surgery and cleaning him up.

He just might not be able to handle an nba season.

thinking back on stuff like this, is there a chance those janky BBB shoes did in Lonzo's knee?

full

IIRC feel like lonzo was always in kobes after all that bbb stuff

Its a shame hope the guy mentality stays strong. Not being able to do something you love and grinded your whole life for gotta sting

Who’s gonna take the flyer on Ben10 after his contract runs out/gets bought out?

Some organization should be able to put some of him back together. Spurs come to mind.

Bigger, stronger Frank Nt could be useful 12 mins a night, I would think.

Amazing game last night. Clippers just needed a few more injuries and the dubs would've been right there for the win. On to the next

How many injuries would the Lakers need to happen to the 29th place Rockets for them to win with their 'deeper, I love this team, we got a fn squad now' team?

So Sabrina is good now? Got the impression she was a bit of a disappointment initially in the WNBA.

She seemed to turn the corner last season.

Expect her to take another leap with Stewie and my girl Jonquel in the fold now.

Can't wait for the first Liberty/Aces matchup.

Back
Top Bottom