The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

FrY2ecRXgAIGt_6

Ja sounded remedial af in that interview. Like high school KG. OD low intelligence. He'll definitely get in trouble again
Didnt watch. This Ja Morant thing is going to a level I don't care to be involved in. I just want basketball players to play basketball.

Like this post right here is too much for me. This mans whole life story is daily news now, again being famous sucks.

This pics are hilarious 100%, but man the stress.

Last edited:
lamb been a solid piece. it's the little moves that build strong teams. meyers had guys like bjelica, otto, and gp2 last yr who contributed in big playoff gms. i think we got some guys who will help as we go deep into the playoffs
Solid is def putting it nicely for Lamb, but guess at this point they need bodies lol

The Hornets win the lottery and its rigged. I can't be convinced otherwise, I just don't trust society in that way. Anything that can be bent will be bent if it makes someone money. It eventually happens to everything. Even Philanthropy (the system designed around doing things simply because its the right thing to do) has a "someone has to make money off this" aspect to it.

Didnt watch. This Ja Morant thing is going to a level I don't care to be involved in. I just want basketball players to play basketball.

Like this post right here is too much for me. This mans whole life story is daily news now, again being famous sucks.

This pics are hilarious 100%, but man the stress.

Yeah I didn't watch either.

Just hope Ja is straight and legit learns from all of this.

If I want to indulge in the shenanigans I'll just watch Power.

Social media scrubbing gotta be at least a PowerPoint bulletin at the rookie symposium or whatever.

Ja never gonna hear the end of this :smh:

EA7F6E47-6986-40A6-BDD2-ABBE4C87D46D.jpeg

Besides that stupid sleepy look dudes were up to, I have a hard time laughing at the kid :rofl:
what if he forgot his password and can't delete the account?
crazy that account got bumped exactly 10 yrs from the last post

Every week its something with this Ja Morant story. Its been wild. I know he has gotta be stressed out. Being famous really seems like it sucks. People just in your life all the time it sounds mad annoying.

Ja sounded remedial af in that interview. Like high school KG. OD low intelligence. He'll definitely get in trouble again

Man. I am dealing with this issue right now. I have been in the dark for a minute. Being in the spotlight seems hella daunting.

I think of it like Jordan Poole. Going from being Just A Guy to someone everyone is looking out for day-to-day. SHEESH

The whole thing was a spectacle. Like when the **** did Jalen Rose become Basketball Gayle King?
Like for real. Look at what Jalen Rose does on the ESPN Show and now all of a sudden he's doing this.

It's silly the whole thing is silly, I hate sports media's obsession with making off the court stuff spectacles. Like ESPN ran that segment instead of doing halftime coverage for a Warriors Clippers game. There's actual basketball going on and tall are doing this.

Back
Top Bottom