The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Bringing some NCAA tournament talk to the NBA thread. Personally, I think this is kind of a dumb question. Putting Giannis on a 16 seed would easily make them a favorites and I believe they would take walk to the championship unless Giannis got hurt. There would be no way to neutralize him or keep the ball out of his hands so he would play every minute of the game and go for 50/20/8/8

the caption :rofl:
FrYslFfWAAETMqA
He thought he was Franklin :rofl:

Sucks for Lonzo hopefully He can come back and have a long career even if it's not what it could have been

Jordan selling probably makes sense. Make a lot of money. You're really not that good at it. Go retire for real or just focus on racing

The Hornets win the lottery and its rigged. I can't be convinced otherwise, I just don't trust society in that way. Anything that can be bent will be bent if it makes someone money. It eventually happens to everything. Even Philanthropy (the system designed around doing things simply because its the right thing to do) has a "someone has to make money off this" aspect to it.

Is it rigged if the Spurs win the lottery?

Come on now.

You’re acting like the Hornets aren’t the 4th worst team in basketball. Their chances are 1.5 percent lower than the Spurs. It’s really not that much.

man after seeing his genuine excitement, i’m glad the suns won tonite with him in attendance. likely a memory he’ll have forever :emoji_fire:
It would be sweet if they hit the youngster with playoff tix for the home games and season tix for next year, might as well go all out for dude and hit him with a ball boy job, he then would be the man at his school

Back
Top Bottom