The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Lol before the game

Last week

They're a jump shooting team, small and refs aren't falling for CP3's grift anymore. Top five in fouling for the season too.

Those foul stats were BEFORE they traded two guys for Durant who didn’t suit up last night & Ayton who also didn’t suit up.

They just don’t have enough bodies, every team wouldn’t in that scenario.

Let's just involve him in the trade for KAT and resign ourselves to a bunch of first and second round exits for the next 5 years

EYE can want my guy embiid to WIN MVP AND also enjoy the sixers games

Im just different

It aint that deep yall ***** bout it everyday.. just ignore it if ya don't wanna talk bout it

Yall the one engaging with every tweet

EYE aint even talk bout it yet today and its already been 5+ post… HMMMM

EYE can want my guy embiid to WIN MVP AND also enjoy the sixers games

Im just different

It aint that deep yall ***** bout it everyday.. just ignore it if ya don't wanna talk bout it

Yall the one engaging with every tweet

EYE aint even talk bout it yet today and its already been 5+ post… HMMMM
It’s literally the most talked about thing in the NBA :lol:

So the goal is to get to the conference finals, not winning a ring? Jokic stans still lowering the bar :smh:
I mean Embiid has never even come remotely close to winning a ring since he can’t even get out of the 2nd round, yet you want him to win MVP. Talk about a low bar.

Make it make sense.

I mean Embiid has never even come remotely close to winning a ring since he can’t even get out of the 2nd round, yet you want him to win MVP. Talk about a low bar.

Make it make sense.

I understand your point but I am not sure we should be conflating a regular season award with playoff success. Hell, Dirk won an MVP as a #1 seed in the West and got sent packing in the first round

Ah now it’s a regular season award when it comes to Embiid but not Jokic?

INTERESTING.

Back
Top Bottom