The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Tonight my roommate said Kispert couldn’t break into the Wolves 9-man rotation

He is shooting 41% from 3… :lol:

Based on some of the stories I've heard players would probably be hella uncomfortable with kids on those plane rides :lol:

I think that caused controversy on an MLB team too.

No need for your kids to be around a bunch of 20 twenty something youngns

Timmy would have changed that franchise’s history.

Forget all them other dudes and just ask how many seats he needs.

Winning a ‘chip or 2 >>>>> Darrell Armstrong not having fun on a team jet.

90%+ of the country spends money on alcohol & weed. In depressionary environments, people STILL buy alcohol & weed. Let those people cook man.

EYE am not judging. I'm drinking tonight.

I've never met a fiscally responsible stripper though dawg.

Haven't seen anything like the end of that Cavs/Nets game in a minute. Some high school ****.

I swear the Nets can't rebound to save their lives. Completely unaware of everything. Just stumbling all over the place. It'll be a miracle should they get back to 5th or 6th place. Doesn't really matter tho. They're getting smoked by every above them except for Cavs and NY. Just gimme a good pick(s).

Haven't seen anything like the end of that Cavs/Nets game in a minute. Some high school ****.

I swear the Nets can't rebound to save their lives. Completely unaware of everything. Just stumbling all over the place. It'll be a miracle should they get back to 5th or 6th place. Doesn't really matter tho. They're getting smoked by every above them except for Cavs and NY. Just gimme a good pick(s).
A basketball subway series would be dope. Would definitely go to a game (at Barclays).

Just an interesting chart.

1679663663225.gif

Back
Top Bottom