The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

man looks like the bathroom wall at an overpriced thai restaurant

ar been playing good ball and all, but that lakers free throw differential is BLATANT!
timely for that apr 5 comeback (and return flight from germany)

Best Road team vs Best Home team tonight at 10

But something tells me sixers will have ppl out with that line

What jumps out?

Knicks defense needs more Deuce McBride.

Idk how that’s gonna happen but no one else can seemingly replicate his impact.

The 2 long win streaks they’ve had are vastly different; Deuce bolstering the defense on the first and J Hart on the offense & rebounds for the last one.

The Lakers can't/won't shoot threes and their best players put pressure on the rim. I'm not surprised.

The **** is hilarious to me. I’ve been seeing these type of posts everywhere for the last week or so like they mean anything.

The Lakers were the worst spaced team in the league pre trade; everything was at the rim of course they shot more free throws than everyone else. Their only strategy was to put pressure on the rim.

They also sucked at defending the 3. Therefore the opponents didn’t drive and stayed shooting outside which led to a bigger discrepancy between the lakers and opponents as well.

Finally; the Lakers got screwed by the refs in 4 games in like a 2 week span. I think it’s hilarious that all the other fans are screaming conspiracy theories because the Lakers finally got their own foul merchant with Austin Rivers.

Steve Ballmer Crying GIF - Steve Ballmer Crying Sad - Discover & Share GIFs

League's loyalest looter
team 10 games under .500 since then too

Let me know when the Thunder win a championship with the players they got from the Clippers and then I’ll entertain the argument.

Because I’ve been told on here that ringz are the only thing that qualifies as success in the NBA.

The Lakers can't/won't shoot threes and their best players put pressure on the rim. I'm not surprised.
Do they take a step inside the 3 & let them fly? Pump fake all day to get someone to jump?

Doesn’t seem like they put nearly as much pressure at the rim as some other teams by the tweet below. LA not even in the picture.

Just an interesting chart.

Lakers bottom half of the league in drives per game yet doubled up the next closest team in total differential.

Yea, not surprising at all.

The **** is hilarious to me. I’ve been seeing these type of posts everywhere for the last week or so like they mean anything.

The Lakers were the worst spaced team in the league pre trade; everything was at the rim of course they shot more free throws than everyone else. Their only strategy was to put pressure on the rim.

They also sucked at defending the 3. Therefore the opponents didn’t drive and stayed shooting outside which led to a bigger discrepancy between the lakers and opponents as well.

Finally; the Lakers got screwed by the refs in 4 games in like a 2 week span. I think it’s hilarious that all the other fans are screaming conspiracy theories because the Lakers finally got their own foul merchant with Austin Rivers.

il_570xN.2816796822_hjyq.jpg

Do they take a step inside the 3 & let them fly? Pump fake all day to get someone to jump?

Doesn’t seem like they put nearly as much pressure at the rim as some other teams by the tweet below. LA not even in the picture.

Lakers bottom half of the league in drives per game yet doubled up the next closest team in total differential.

Lakers are bottom 6 in 3 points attempted and 3 points made.

Lakers opponents are top 5 in 3 points attempted

It’s simple math.

This **** is so funny bro. I promise “Dr Guru” didn’t have any reports to create when the lakers got ****** by the refs 4 times in 2 weeks.

actually there is a better word for all this, I believe the saying is “FEAR”.

As soon as the lakers start playing better all the conspiracies come back out. I love it.

Team is up there in paint touches (sixth), post ups (seventh) and isos (fifth).

Edit:
Also third in shots at the rim (less than 5 ft).

Last edited:
NBA season is too long. Time to shorten it. When you got star players saying this publicly, why should we as fans take the game seriously in the regular season? The players don't.

They’re in the bottom half of the league in drives per game….

Yet, somehow….lead the league in free throw disparity by a LARGE margin. Like, cmon man :lol:

Not only that, this happened as well. And LeBron (a guy that drives a lot) has not even been playing for a majority of this time.

I mean, a borderline starter (Austin Reaves) is getting to the line Like a 2017 James Harden..

But all of that can be explained because the lakers don’t have any shooters :lol:

Back
Top Bottom