The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

A team with an already solid foundation that could still compete with Kawhi sitting games should go all in for him.

Maybe a team with two all-star level players & a bunch of draft picks, including a probable lotto pick this year?
Definitely wouldn’t be surprised. Makes a ton more sense than OKC going after AD, which I thought was obvious as hell

If he’s crying now, I can only imagine the sleepless nights he’d have with The Beard back home.

Rockets should do that man a solid & fire him today.

Nba sees how big gambling has helped the NFL. They trying to reach that status. Team in vegas coming soon

sixers falling to 4th would be a blessing in disguise

rather face bucks round 2 than Celtics for obvious reasons

Round 2?

CCABCEF5-1FB5-4AC9-9D07-009A75980886.gif

Wow, been looking for ideas and Bron already had the blueprint. For the most part the danger is usually in between the journey from home to school.

So a year after the I Promise School opened, the foundation created I Promise Village a half-mile away. The 22-unit apartment building provides free transitional housing for I Promise families who need stable housing.

Back
Top Bottom