The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

They gon get Kyrie tho.
25587508-3C23-4F04-BC89-43CFD0B6E275.gif

Don't think clips make major changes until after they move into intuit. Can't see them open up that arena with a full rebuild.
what’s the point of moving into the arena with a team that’s going nowhere fast? Would assume they would get a KD style haul back for Kawhi that could have them with a young and fun team

even if he’s mentally destroyed it was kinda obvious he wasnt as athletic as before . Back injuries are the worst

E85206A0-1096-4B77-963E-C3266106B9D3.jpeg

Yea, couple blunders from the Knicks but none more egregious than the Kings here.

Sackramento could had Luka handling and StarFox going ape**** terrorizing other backcourts.

Then again, do they end up w/ Hali a couple years later? 🤔

what’s the point of moving into the arena with a team that’s going nowhere fast? Would assume they would get a KD style haul back for Kawhi that could have them with a young and fun team
Fair point, but I know that they're trying to sell luxury box season tickets to big companies for like $1M. (My firm declined, sadly :frown:) Probably a better chance to make those kind of sales with established stars still attached than young prospects that casuals aren't going to know.

I don’t even know what’s the comparison here. Somehow that made sense to you. My point about AD was it not fitting the Thunder’s timeline — which is why I mentioned his age + injuries. Someone pushing for a title will give up a haul for Kawhi

Fair point, but I know that they're trying to sell luxury box season tickets to big companies for like $1M. (My firm declined, sadly :frown:) Probably a better chance to make those kind of sales with established stars still attached than young prospects that casuals aren't going to know.
We’ll see if Ballmer ultimately cares about that. He’s playing a different ballgame than every other owner in the league

I don’t even know what’s the comparison here. Somehow that made sense to you. My point about AD was it not fitting the Thunder’s timeline — which is why I mentioned his age + injuries. Someone pushing for a title will give up a haul for Kawhi
OK BRO HAVE A GOOD DAY

Back
Top Bottom