The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

I really wonder what these fans are saying to start this uptick in players asking refs/stadium security to remove fans.

Mavs probably can't afford more than two losses, maybe one the rest of the way to make the play-in. They're cooked.

Kidd should’ve used his challenge on that Powell offensive foul.

Doc putting shuffling Embiid around to keep him away from PnR torture? :lol: Having flashbacks from that Warriors game

Mazzulla will be ready for that one in a few weeks.

Best part of this win was holding Miami to under 100 :smokin

The offense can be a struggle but if the team commits to always compete, rebound, and take care of the rock, you can beat anybody.

*Edited for grammar

Last edited:
FsbnJWLWYAAMNuL.jpeg

I don't understand why Cryrie isn't shooting 20+ times every game for this team.
Had the exact same thought when he combined for 30 shots in that 0-2 weekend against the Hornets.

It’s possible his plantar fasciitis is bothering him. He looked spry tonight, still far too passive for me :lol:

Team isn’t mathematically eliminated yet but that Hornets weekend is what will ultimately keep them out of the play-in, and they earned it.

Back
Top Bottom