The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

1680145563853.gif

#myroty

Sam Presti rolling over in his grave, went and signed some dude named Jared Butler and bought back Olivier Sarr and the Thunder still keeping it close between play in or Wemby

Who is Kyrie going to play for next year? Is it too early to say that the Kyrie and Luka experiment is a failure?
Kyrie could be maximized more (doesn't help that his foot is ailing), but the trade was more damaging than Kyrie (similar to the Westbrook trade). Gotta get really creative and frankly lucky this summer.

Who is Kyrie going to play for next year? Is it too early to say that the Kyrie and Luka experiment is a failure?

I don’t know who Kyrie will play for but the player management during the Luka era has been extremely disappointing so far. They overachieved and made it to a WCF so I can’t say the era overall has been a failure. I guess it just dawned on my that this is only Kidd’s second full season so I’m not sure why folks are rushing to fire him. Would only make sense if a guy like Lue is available but even so, a head coach can only get so much out of this roster IMO.

Playing with the flu gotta be the dumbest ******* thing. Let's just get everyone sick. And the announcers won't shutup about it either. You'd think America would have learned a lesson from Covid but I guess we all saw how well that's gone.

I don’t know who Kyrie will play for but the player management during the Luka era has been extremely disappointing so far. They overachieved and made it to a WCF so I can’t say the era overall has been a failure. I guess it just dawned on my that this is only Kidd’s second full season so I’m not sure why folks are rushing to fire him. Would only make sense if a guy like Lue is available but even so, a head coach can only get so much out of this roster IMO.
Have any of the players said anything about Kidd?

I don't think he's good, but firing him after their 2nd best player walked for nothing prior to the season, on top of making a major trade deadline move which shook up the roster, seems iffy.

Think he gets another year at least.

Back
Top Bottom