The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

1680229177842.png

He’s not lying about how it’s been but he definitely wasn’t expecting that. We got the stories of hill going off on Rich Kleiman after he announced and all of the backlash started :lol:

Idk if this is a reach but are we past the point of KD going on a championship run with a team as the definitive “man/bus driver”? As good as KD is, I lowkey think he might be a 1A/1B situation again with Booker like he was with Steph. And that’s not a slight to KD, I guess I just think Booker is that good right now.

Jokic bout to cost me 2 fantasy chips cause of his soft ***. Played 2 games last week and your calf is tight after 2 days rest against no Embiid :lol:

NBA a bunch of ***** *** dudes.

Idk if this is a reach but are we past the point of KD going on a championship run with a team as the definitive “man/bus driver”? As good as KD is, I lowkey think he might be a 1A/1B situation again with Booker like he was with Steph. And that’s not a slight to KD, I guess I just think Booker is that good right now.
I personally never cared but whoever believed in that narrative to begin with definitely isn't letting go of it now.

And Book isn't in the range with even an older KD so it's still a 1 and 2 situation with those two to me imo 🤷🏿‍♂️

Nah, he’s still better than Booker offensively and they’ll need him to be in order to win the title IMO.

I personally never cared but whoever believed in that narrative to begin with definitely isn't letting go of it now.

And Book isn't in the range with even an older KD so it's still a 1 and 2 situation with those two to me imo 🤷🏿‍♂️
Nah, he’s still better than Booker offensively and they’ll need him to be in order to win the title IMO.

This makes sense. I am probably just disillusioned because Book has been cooking and KD has been absent. I’m also curious if they’ll be able to consistently get enough scoring outside of those two.

1680229177842.png

He’s not lying about how it’s been but he definitely wasn’t expecting that. We got the stories of hill going off on Rich Kleiman after he announced and all of the backlash started :lol:
Initially I always thought he was lying about why he didn't understand the backlash, but I'm starting to think this guy is truly so dense that he doesn't get why people consider it one of the softest moves in basketball.

I still can't convince myself that he truly doesn't get it. There's just no way a person cannot see why people thought it was a weak move :lol:

Initially I always thought he was lying about why he didn't understand the backlash, but I'm starting to think this guy is truly so dense that he doesn't get why people consider it one of the softest moves in basketball.

I still can't convince myself that he truly doesn't get it. There's just no way a person cannot see why people thought it was a weak move :lol:

Bron coudnt get it done til he got a super team. Same **** different toilet.

Back
Top Bottom